The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In one study based on U.S. data, for example, people in the top decile of the income distribution averaged more than five points higher on a ten-point happiness scale than people in the bottom decile.
- The bottom deciles all lost real income between 1982 and 1998.
- Individuals who were in the lowest part of the income distribution for more than a decade face gasoline tax burdens nearly twice as high as the burden placed on the top decile of income.
- The annual income bias is especially high in the lowest annual income decile, equaling almost 10 percent of income.
- Between 1986 and 1998, the families in the bottom five deciles went backwards in terms of real income.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!