The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de decisión
1(of experiment) lo decisivo(of victory) contundencia femenino
- An official Air Force report, while careful to claim the "decisiveness of airpower," also decried the gradual approach of the war.
- Formed officially in 1775, the American Field Artillery has been the kingpin in the decisiveness of every key battle in which our country has participated.
- Emphasizing the importance of air support to tanks, he argued that such forces would restore mobility and decisiveness to warfare.
- This study examined this contention to determine the decisiveness of non-lethal technologies as an element of military strategy.
- But in addition to drama, a game must also have decisiveness: it should be possible ultimately for one player to achieve an advantage from which the other player cannot recover.
- The decisiveness of the defeat is a clear signal that change is going to come, that the old order and the old certainties are no more.
- For Lismore however the decisiveness of the defeat is a setback, and they will have it all to do to get back into contention via the losers' group.
- And he's going to win with the same decisiveness that the Red Sox won the series.
- Sargent's work is marked by its exceptional lucidity, its exactness of expression and by the decisiveness of her results.
- Any belief New Zealand had in repeating the victory they secured against Australia 12 months ago was shattered by the decisiveness of the Kangaroos' start to the second half.
2(of person, character)decisión femeninofirmeza femenino
- Nevertheless, Smith feels the new restrictions can only engender more decisiveness in transfer decisions.
- She thinks decisiveness comes from having adequate information about the matters at hand.
- Other, older players are discovering a quiet decisiveness under the German.
- Some years ago, I was in Judge Kessler's courtroom and admired the crisp decisiveness of her judicial temperament.
- Those who say that he lacks decisiveness in his actions should reflect upon the decisions he made during our darkest hours.
- From the start, Holliday and his team have made decisiveness one of their cardinal virtues.
- The new FDA commissioner is demonstrating an impressive decisiveness and understanding of agency bureaucracy.
- He had the decisiveness and political support to override grassroot prejudices to advance his country's interest.
- Most people admire decisiveness and despise vacillation.
- I hope that the leaders of this great nation will now show decisiveness and compassion, so as to mitigate the consequences of a terrible crime.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!