The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de declive
- Set in the Catskill Mountains, the canvas's foreground depicts a logged-over declivity through which runs a thin trickle of water that carries the viewer's eye toward a farmhouse barely visible in the shadows.
- Their private apartment rising to a two-storey townhouse overlooking the golf course and encompassing vistas that include the Nephin mountains and a gradual declivity of agricultural land that snuggles in the Moy estuary.
- The Brahmaputra River, one of the great rivers of the world, pours down from Tibet, in a steep declivity, into Assam, down toward Bangladesh and the Bay of Bengal.
- Hours later, I found the pass at over 18,000 feet, a sharp declivity between two minor summits.
- When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity.
- A hundred metres to the north is an ancient cairn/wind shelter sitting on the edge of the declivity which leads to Scope End.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!