The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desembragar
1desembragarsacar el clutch Colombia, México
- There is no clutch, so you don't even have to remember to declutch when stopping.
- If a jam occurs - even during start-up - the engine throttles down and declutches before damage is sustained.
- As soon as the flywheel starts spinning with requisite speed, the bendix drive declutches from the flywheel.
- A slight touch on the shift lever and the system automatically declutches, changes gear and re-engages the clutch.
- This means that power to the engine is cut while the mechanism declutches and changes gear, causing a marked lurching sensation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!