Learn More About Spanish Culture
- Most poisonings from pesticides do not have a specific antidote, making decontamination the most important intervention.
- It is critical to remove any organic material to allow proper decontamination of the area.
- The affected area of the beach was cordoned off on Monday of this week and decontamination was completed the following day.
- Situated on a brownfield site, which is currently undergoing decontamination, it is anticipated that construction will start in January 2003.
- Operating out of four different base clusters the 460th provided chemical decontamination, smoke support operations and chemical reconnaissance.
- Why have fire service personnel not been trained in the appropriate decontamination procedures?
- The city's hazardous material team had to set up a decontamination tent for patrons and workers.
- The wedding went ahead four hours later than planned with guests in green plastic decontamination suits.
- Firefighters were given a lecture this week on mass decontamination in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Meanwhile, the company continues to pay property taxes rather than forking out for a full-scale decontamination.