The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de deterioro
- His sister and I were talking about how he saw 25 as the beginning of the slide to old age and decrepitude, so he never wanted to live that long.
- The bothering and begging are exhaustive and unremitting, and the beggars world-beating in their decrepitude and infirmity.
- That was when I would begin my long slide into senility and decrepitude and start wearing different-coloured socks.
- Craig always was a little sensitive to the crew's jokes about the Captain's developing senility and decrepitude, considering that he was one of the oldest engineers about the Maiden, at the age of 63.
- She was celebrated for her poetic talent, her stunning beauty during her youth, her trifling with amorous men, and her suffering from decrepitude and destitution in old age.
- Elsewhere, and just hitting the screens, he shirks the dotage and decrepitude forcing him into the quiet life for a final fling at what he does best.
- Indeed, his scholarship has shown that decrepitude has been a problem with the last 10 directors to retire.
- Suffer a common injury like a blown knee, torn shoulder, or tweaked back and you hasten physiological decrepitude - often through the likes of arthritis.
- Many people in their 40s and 50s are in their prime, yet some employers seem to consider them on the slippery slope to decrepitude.
- To me, he was the embodiment of decrepitude and stubbornness.
- I don't dislike the decrepitude of my body - in fact, I respect it, because it's served me well.
- The gathering of around 30 people is primarily - as you might expect - elderly to the point of decrepitude.
- My journal entry for December 16, 2002, captures my decrepitude.
- As once observed, the problem is ‘not illness but decrepitude.’
- Perhaps I was particularly sensitive to his plight, having watched my parent's generation laid waste by decrepitude and death.
- We wanted other people to be polite and ignore our decrepitude.
- However, Dr. Roberts is unable to offer any assistance, and John begins to age into decrepitude.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!