The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of condenar
transitive verb decries, decrying, decried
1(condemn) condenar(condemn) censurar(disparage) menospreciar
- Then she's at a public hearing, decrying the woman who dared to take her husband to task for sexually abusing their daughters.
- He decried it as an attack on the international working class, and encouraged all workers to refuse to go.
- Then they will decry human rights abuses in other countries.
- Critics decry episodes such as this one as egregious examples of a general bias in the obesity research community.
- Critics also decry the political consequences of challenging the sanctity of wilderness.
- I am committed to doing my part to publicly decry a destructive repetition of history.
- Any sort of naturalism was decried as an attack on theistic belief.
- The bill's critics decried it as a denigration of traditional marriage.
- In 1656 his Provincial Letters decried the abuse of casuistry by Jesuits in Paris.
- Critics have decried this outcome, saying it would raise the government's annual deficit.
- The group also decried the lack of critical press treatment in this country.
- Plenty of critics have decried the flood of World War II games at one point or another.
- If we are to decry the activities of professionals paid to protest public policy we should identify who they really are.
- Conservative MEPs have already decried the move as a crude attempt to sway public opinion towards a yes vote.
- Borges denounced Hitler almost from the start, decrying the arrival of Nazism as a catastrophe for German culture.
- And far from decrying the impact of the internet, Taylor maintains it will ‘provide phenomenal growth to our industry’.
- Not that I am decrying the ability of those chosen.
- But when the people decrying the lack of data are the same people blocking all attempts to get it, I get mad.
- On what basis can one justify one while decrying the other?
- What better argument exists for decrying the acts of despots?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!