The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deducir
1(fact/conclusion) deducir(fact/conclusion) inferirto deduce sth from sth — deducir / inferir algo de algo
- The Academics took the part of the questioner, who puts questions to his interlocutors and deduces conclusions that are unwelcome to them from their answers.
- Hempel and Oppenheim made the important logical point that statements about a phenomenon cannot be deduced from general laws alone.
- And with a great leap of logical brilliance, he deduced that he was looking at a ceiling.
- Some dates and places from this period can again be deduced from descriptions of astronomical events recorded by al-Biruni.
- From this it was deduced that Diophantus wrote around 250 AD and the dates we have given for him are based on this argument.
- Less obvious truths are deduced from these self-evident beginnings by individually obvious steps.
- Joseph Raphson's life can only be deduced from a number of pointers.
- We have very little information about Bhaskara I's life except what can be deduced from his writings.
- It can also be deduced from a copy of the second treatise of Serenus which has survived.
- Examples include Charles Darwin deducing the fact of evolution and then formulating a powerful theory to explain it, thus laying the very foundation of our modern understanding of life.
- He deduces this curious conclusion from their view that a site would have no economic value were it not for the community around it, assuming that this implies that the community is the sole producer.
- It's not possible to deduce moral conclusions from first principles.
- The conclusions he deduced from it depended entirely on his empirical assumptions.
- As conscious beings we can deduce that the logical conclusion of this decline is our extinction.
- The comet made no reappearance and again Lexell correctly deduced that Jupiter had changed the orbit so much that it was thrown far away from the Sun.
- Scientists have deduced that the known physical universe has existed for approx 12 billion years since the Big Bang.
- Much can be deduced from his art, but the facts surrounding his life remain obscure to an English-speaking audience.
- Newton had deduced from his theory of gravitation that the Earth would be flattened at the poles.
- Nothing further is to be deduced from this reference.
- Although the reason is unclear I think that, as my neighbour called for my post, it was deduced that I no longer required my box.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!