The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of freír
transitive verb deep-fries, deep-frying, deep-fried
1(en abundante aceite) freír
- When cooking deep-fried food, dry it before you put it in the hot oil.
- Fritters are generally eaten immediately after cooking, as, like all deep-fried foods, they taste best hot and fresh.
- Melons should not be eaten with heavy foods like cheese, deep-fried foods or the heavier grains.
- There are even a few culinary tips - like how to cook deep-fried pasta.
- I'll tell you what, one of these days I'm going to cook up some deep-fried steak in the clubhouse.
- Eating at fast-food restaurants, deep-frying foods, and adding spreads such as butter and margarine were common among approximately 30-45% of participants.
- This dish is deep-fried crispy rice parcels stuffed with chicken and bamboo shoots and served with sweet chilli sauce.
- It was a delight of crispy, crunchy deep-fried sweet potato, veggies and huge shrimp.
- It has issued new standards for cooking oil used to cook deep-fry food in an effort to prevent the use of old and contaminated oil.
- Draped around foods before they're deep-fried, it keeps them from losing moisture and flavor.
- They can be deep-fried, and a chef will do that for you at the show cooking corner.
- Originally, the recipe said to shallow or deep-fry the dumplings.
- The town is also famous for its kripik tempeh, a crispy cracker made by deep-frying thin slices of fresh tempeh in a batter of secret ingredients
- The meat can also be deep-fried to cook it and remove most of the moisture
- The katsudon is a deep-fried and breaded pork cutlet served with a sauce that has a dark, rich flavour somewhat like a tangier steak sauce.
- They must have deep-fried it, and then warmed in up again on a grill, because one side had an extra browning on one side.
- For my main course, I had the deep-fried lemon sole, again lightly breaded, and served with a tartare sauce.
- The tiny purple berries are used to make sparkling jams and the blossoms are deep-fried into fritters.
- Mom, who usually gets battered and deep-fried prawns when she eats Chinese, said these were the best she's had.
- I especially liked the cod, which tasted fresh despite being deep-fried.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!