The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Deep Web femeninoInternet profunda femeninored profunda femenino
- Most of the invisible or deep web is made up of the contents of thousands of specialized searchable databases made available via the web.
- No one has a really good estimate of how big the Deep Web is.
- In 2001 he published a paper on the Deep Web that is still regularly cited today.
- It is estimated that up to 20,000 users based in the UK access the dark web, or "deep web", every day.
- "The deep web is currently 400 to 550 times larger than the commonly defined world wide web," he wrote.
- It's not actually feasible to index the whole deep web.
- Surely if knowledge of the Deep Web has taught me anything, it is that I should plan my search before I start.
- For a more comprehensive list of search engines, including those that give access to the Deep Web, see: Internet Search Engines.
- Much of the deep web isn't indexed by Google because it's boring, or inaccessible without passwords.
- They are writing complex computer codes that can dig down into the so-called Deep Web and scour the most obscure corners of the internet in the blink of an electronic eye.
- I think it's a very small fraction of the deep web which search engines are bringing to the surface.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!