The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de intensificar
1(canal/well) hacer más profundo(canal/well) hacer más hondo
- It seems that Britain's upmarket retailers suffered most and will suffer further if the crisis deepens.
- Local primary schools have issued an urgent cry for help as the schools crisis in the town deepens.
- Beyond the plush-velvet-curtained windows, the darkness and the fog deepen, and a weeping drizzle of rain begins to fall.
- But the problems are only getting worse and the need for system change is increasing as the crisis deepens.
- As the crisis in the industry deepens, competition between airlines is becoming more cutthroat.
- Indeed, as the ecological crisis deepens, this will surely become an ever more important issue.
- But as the marine conservation crisis in the oceans deepens we're running out of time.
- The reality of Federation and the world's deepening crisis together sharpened nationalism after 1901.
- The outright banning of newspapers now is an indication that the government's crisis is deepening further.
- I really don't know what we are going to do if the crisis keeps deepening.
- The enormous cost of war will aggravate the already deepening economic crisis.
- In 1967 sterling was devalued against the dollar, but the monetary crisis deepened.
- Violent strikes became common in the Po Valley from 1882 as the agricultural crisis deepened.
- Instead, the crisis rapidly deepened amidst ever greater distrust and recrimination.
- But if the underlying economic realities go unaddressed, then the risk of crisis will deepen.
- His crisis of faith deepens and he even forbids prayer at the dinner table.
- Philip's gloom deepens when he finds a letter from Mr Plumb to his mother.
- As the crisis deepened, some government projects were scaled back or cancelled.
- Whatever decision the parliament takes, the political crisis is set to deepen.
- Joe, meanwhile, struggles to belong, and his mood swings, from docile to dangerous, increasing in intensity as his insecurity deepens.
2.1(knowledge/understanding) profundizar en(knowledge/understanding) ahondar en(sympathy/concern) aumentar(friendship) estrechar
2.2(voice) hacer más grave
1(gorge/river/water) hacerse más hondo(gorge/river/water) hacerse más profundo
2.1(sorrow/concern/love) hacerse más profundo(sorrow/concern/love) aumentar(friendship) estrecharse(interest/mystery) crecer(interest/mystery) aumentar(crisis) acentuarse
2.2(voice) hacerse más profundo(voice) hacerse más grave
2.3(color) intensificarse(darkness) hacerse más profundo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!