The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de difamatorio
- The unlawful publication of defamatory matter is an actionable wrong.
- The defendant cannot engage in recrimination or trade defamatory comments with the claimant.
- There was an issue as to whether the article was defamatory of the plaintiff at all.
- The proceedings are being used to make defamatory remarks about people.
- We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!