The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de defecación
1defecación femenino formal
- This process continued until a sufficient number of defecations were observed and sample collection could commence.
- For example, strong fear, as with soldiers in battle, increases heart rates and blood pressure and may incite uncontrolled defecation or urination.
- Actually, raising pets stimulates dispute among many residents, due to the problem of animal defecation in public areas, and barking.
- ‘Middening’ in cats means deliberate defecation in strategic places.
- The programme did not appropriately address the community's resistance to opt for toilets as an alternative to open defecation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!