The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aplazamiento
- At minimum, you should consider making salary deferrals up to the maximum amount your employer will match.
- Customer deferrals of capital expenditure are creating one of the worst technology investment climates seen in 10 years.
- Your salary deferral election, including the amount you plan to defer, must be made by the last day of your tax year.
- For nationalists and republicans, the further deferral of progress and reform is not an option.
- An attempt by Fearnley to have the appointments deferred again after previous deferrals was voted down six to one.
- Paston's mother negotiates a deferral of the debt payment.
- Perhaps the Leeds board felt they would win public support by asking the players to share the burden by taking a pay deferral.
- He said the deferrals would help keep the Budget in the black.
- Once these questions have been adequately answered, the deferral can be granted.
- The bank examines each loan on a case-by-case basis and can offer deferrals on loan capital and interest repayments for up to three years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!