The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pago aplazado masculine
- The main attraction of using credit cards revolves around the idea of deferred payment.
- This approach to the fees, which include a moratorium and deferred payment, is realistic given the current economic climate.
- The company's expenses for the second quarter reflect a $250,000 purse expense reduction as a result of the deferred payment of some outstanding loans.
- The NHS also unveiled another new initiative known as deferred payment to prevent people having to sell their homes to fund nursing or residential care.
- The retirement plans offered the advantage of providing deferred payment of compensation that would more tightly bind people to military careers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!