The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1con actitud desafianteinsolentemente
- The country responded defiantly to US sanctions over anti-gay legislation.
- The revolutionaries marched defiantly towards the heart of the city.
- Few Americans know that nearly two hundred years ago their flag flew proudly and defiantly over part of the town of Hastings in England.
- He would not stop his comments and chose to openly and defiantly declare that nobody will silence him.
- She defiantly vowed to fight on until August's party convention.
- He defiantly asserted that weapons provided beauty to man.
- But regional assembly backers reacted defiantly to the millionaire's plans.
- Suddenly, Blake found himself surrounded by a bunch of buffalo hunters defiantly waving their Winchester rifles.
- But the country's president defiantly insists the nuclear program is going ahead full steam.
- He has defiantly defended his record at the company, which generates more than a fifth of the UK's electricity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!