The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of desfibrilador
- The only other options are implanted defibrillators that administer electric shocks to the heart, and transplants.
- The medical team had a defibrillator with them and I was resuscitated within a few minutes.
- Other options, defibrillators and heart transplants, are highly invasive and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- In the early 1990s, the role of electrical defibrillators gained prominence.
- The people using a defibrillator to restore normal heart rhythm in places like these usually have had no medical training.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!