The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1enfermedad carencial femenino
- This was determined to be one of the vitamins that prevented beriberi, a deficiency disease marked by inflammatory or degenerative changes of the nerves, digestive system and heart.
- This is an extremely low level, and it represents only the amount needed to prevent health problems such as scurvy, a vitamin deficiency disease.
- A few years, ago, an American Medical team in India found thousands of children suffering from Kwashiorkor, a protein deficiency disease.
- Rickets is a deficiency disease that affects the young during the period of skeletal growth and is characterized by soft and deformed bones.
- Nutrition support claims can describe a link between a nutrient and the deficiency disease that can result if the nutrient is lacking in the diet.
- Rickets is a vitamin D deficiency disease of the children.
- Levels may be low during rapid plant growth (hence the ‘staggers’, a magnesium deficiency disease suffered by farm animals fed on new grass).
- Proof that a nutrient is essential usually involves the development of a deficiency disease when the nutrient is withheld from the body.
- The reason for the higher incidence of the deficiency disease was felling of forests by the villagers.
- The severe thiamin deficiency disease known as Beriberi, is the result of a diet that is carbohydrate rich and thiamin deficient.
- This will also help them find out whether defects in zinc transport genes indicate an inherited zinc deficiency disease, where there is a defect in the transport of zinc into human milk.
- Without these foods, classical deficiency disease will occur.
- These levels are reflected in the frequent Vet Record reports of selenium deficiency disease in farm animals.
- Overt vitamin deficiency diseases, such as pellagra or scurvy, are uncommon in persons who consume a typical North American diet.
- However, people who have asthma or other airway diseases, and immune deficiency diseases or immunosuppression should not use the nasal mist.
- People with cystic fibrosis or HIV and other immune deficiency diseases are more likely to develop sinusitis.
- The first 50 years of the 20th century saw the discovery of the essential elements and vitamins, particularly in the context of deficiency diseases.
- So it's a little bit different to the sort of classic nutritional deficiency diseases, like scurvy, it seems to be slightly more complicated than that.
- Vitamin C is metabolized very slowly by the body, and deficiency diseases do not usually manifest themselves for several months.
- The amounts required are so small that magnesium deficiency diseases are rare.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!