The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desfloración
1desfloración femenino literario
- Honeymoon cards showed women partially unwrapped from elaborate wedding veils and dresses in poses that underscored sexual defloration as imminent.
- The scene is strikingly played in shadows against a screen, through which suddenly the dancers erupt, only for the last act of the drama of defloration to take place under an enormous sheet of blood red silk.
- Cascades of flowers suggested a bride ripe for defloration, a trousseau of fine undergarments accompanied her on her honeymoon and she returned a sexual being.
- This is consistent with widespread pre-marital rites, in which strangers are required to perform the defloration, and the completion of these rites enhances the status of the girls: there are numerous parallels in the ancient world.
- For someone whose film oeuvre begins with a defloration set to punk rock, Larry Clark has an amazingly subtle way with music.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!