The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desempañador
- I brood over this thought, as I warm up the car and switch on the defogger.
- All come with a list of standard features including air conditioning, electric rear defogger, CD player, driver information center and a split-bench rear seat with a pass-through to the trunk area.
- The windows were getting fogged up, so Graeme pushed the defogger on.
- That recommendation was acted on, so there are such standard features as CD player, rear window defogger, 60/40 split seats, full wheel covers, digital clock, and body-side molding.
- I was concentrating on getting out of the parking lot and wishing I had spent the extra $120 on a rear window defogger.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!