The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I have more important chores, like formatting and defragging my floppies.
- After every test, all drives were defragged and the system was rebooted.
- I spend a good chunk of time trying to track down the problem - running diagnostics, defragging the hard drive, updating drivers, etc.
- Look after your hard drive - check the integrity of your hard drive to avoid irregularities in the way your PC stores files and defrag to ensure that files are not saved in fragments.
- And of course, I also recommend that you defrag your hard drive after every cleaning.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!