Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He deftly navigates the world's meanest island in a hang-glider.
- The film shows a pair of nimble, experienced hands framed in close-up, deftly preparing an impossibly lovely meal.
- The trawler drivers drove away their boats quickly and deftly, precluding more damage.
- William leapt off the horse and tied it quickly and deftly to the fence post.
- Your baby is on all fours, wobbling yes, but deftly maneuvering around the living room furniture.
- Soon enough you'll have evolved your own ability to the point when you can deftly flick the ball over the advancing goalkeeper.
- Birds usually just decide to be airborne then leap deftly into the air.
- Vincent was playing the guitar, his strong brown fingers moving deftly across the strings.
- The persistence paid off when 14 minutes later, Springer scored again from a low shot placed deftly into the far left corner of the net.
- Walsh fastened on to a corner from Arrigan and deftly side-stepped two defenders before planting the ball low past Keoghan.