The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of degenerativo
- The embryonic stem cells could then be used in transplantation therapy in patients with degenerative diseases of other tissues.
- Ataxia telangiectasia is a progressive degenerative disease that involves a large number of major body systems.
- This damage impairs the immune system, leading to infections, cancer, or degenerative diseases such as heart disease.
- Infectious diseases rather than chronic degenerative diseases were the order of the day, and the majority of the population lived in poverty and squalor.
- Creutzfeldt Jakob disease is a degenerative neurological disease with a long incubation period.
- We have sympathy for people who are ill; people with tumours and heart disease and degenerative illnesses.
- She had a particular interest in multiple sclerosis and in other chronic degenerative diseases of the nervous system.
- One woman went to an orthopedist for painful degenerative arthritis in her knee.
- One patient suffered from extensive dental loss and degenerative arthritis of the spine.
- Loss of the meniscal cartilage can lead to degenerative arthritis.
- Alzheimer's is a progressive degenerative illness that damages brain cells and affects around 35000 people in Ireland.
- Past history reveals degenerative arthritis, chronic neck and back pain.
- This pain suggests a new disease burden of degenerative musculoskeletal disorders in future adults.
- He had symptoms of degenerative arthritis but did not have evidence of joint effusions.
- For Alzheimer's sufferers, the medical care is personal care, since it is an incurable degenerative disease.
- Almost 80 percent of persons over age 70 have degenerative joint disease.
- It is also called degenerative arthritis or wear-and-tear arthritis.
- For example, in our cohort, one subject was blind and another had a degenerative neuromuscular disease.
- Osteoarthritis is a form of degenerative arthritis that affects bone joints and develops slowly with age.
- The scan showed areas of increased uptake in the lower spine, felt to be due to degenerative joint disease.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!