The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de deidad
1(god)deidad femeninothe Deity — Dios
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- It may also lead to the assimilation of folk deities with Vedic religion.
- It is directed to a pantheon of deities, gods and goddesses, each of whom are housed in their own shrine.
- So, here's my question: If you don't have to believe in a deity to be a religion, what, if anything, do you have to believe in?
- Saturn as a god has links to the earth quite separate from his astrological links, and is a major figure in early Roman religion as a farming deity.
- It's all about repackaging, including modern pantheon of deities or hero figures, constructing a metanarrative.
- There would be monotheistic Jews as well as former worshipers of pagan deities.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- The ancient religion of Hawaii incorporates hundreds of deities as well as magical and animist beliefs.
- He marries the infamous Jezebel, and built a Temple to the Canaanite deity Baal, popularizing this form of idolatry among the Jewish people.
- The chosen deity in the Tantras may be a form the Goddess Mother.
- These temples would have housed the cult statue of the deity, for example the head of Minerva found at Bath, and were not used for congregational worship.
- Frankincense, which was burned in the shrines of numerous deities, represented divinity.
- A shrine can be anything from a room, a small altar or simply pictures or statues of the deity.
- I know I will never convince anyone who does not believe in a Deity.
- The Deity has emeralds embedded in its eyes and diamonds on its forehead and navel.
- Often a Deity will find you, and that's when things start to get interesting.
- The Deity of the Forest wouldn't destroy the Great Spirit, would she?
- Pioneers to this region must have been astounded to find massive tree falls that had literally been turned to stone, as if it were an eccentric display of some fabled deity.
- But the Aug. 23 communique contains references to him and his role as college football deity.
2humorístico(leading figure)dios masculino humorísticodiosa femenino humorístico
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!