The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of delicioso
1(delicious)(food/meal/taste) delicioso(food/meal/taste) exquisito
- Are you willing to admit how many times you have bought those handmade, delectable fruits dipped in chocolate right before your very eyes?
- Since I'm almost done all my baking, I can share with you the most delicious and delectable cookie recipes that I have made this year.
- She could sense every delicious taste in the delectable dessert.
- In reality, it's not a sacrifice - there are far too many delectable foods on the healthy foods chart.
- The delectable food during the festival remains acts as a magnet.
- This is a stylish cosy bar with delectable drinks and soul-filled sounds.
- Don't let a sugar-laden cookie, bar, pudding, cheesecake or delectable cream puff pass your lips for seven days.
- Master chefs have their hands full preparing a variety of delectable dishes with zany flavours and tangy taste.
- Follow the islanders to find the most delectable food in the area.
- Many of our growing years have been spent tasting the delectable food prepared by parents and grandparents.
- It takes a pretty good cook to turn meat, fish, vegetables and other ingredients into a delectable dish.
- With a little effort, you can whisk the most delectable puddings from custards, fruits, cream, sugar and nuts.
- Also excellent are the marinated lamb skewers, served with delectable peanut sauce.
- Licking the last of the delectable onion sauce off his fork, he carefully pushed his cutlery together and sat back in his chair, satiated.
- How jealous he felt as she looked at Jake, as if he was some delectable cream pudding she would like to eat.
- In the afternoon you turn the ingredients gathered into delectable dishes.
- Whether it's plucking delectable mushrooms from the ground or pulling fruit straight off the trees, gathering wild food is incredibly satisfying.
- There are delectable dishes of poultry, seafood, and lamb on the menu, which is extensive enough to satisfy the gourmet in you.
- The fillet or rump steaks are delectable and reasonably sized, served with an array of mouth-watering sauces.
- Juicy mangoes are one of our most delectable delights.
- Endearing, charming, sweet, delightful, cute, and delectable constitute most of the list.
- All in all, everything was delectable, delightful, and pleasing.
- The huge bookshop was delectable - an irresistible lure.
- Nanny is attractive, bright, 25 with a delectable smile and good manners.
- The delicate and delectable paintings on display look strikingly different.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!