The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deleite
1deleite masculinedelectación feminine formalwhat do you have for our delectation tonight? — ¿con qué nos vas a deleitar esta noche?
- And now, for your delight and delectation: My First Online Column.
- And for your delight and delectation - you too can try it out here.
- I've finally got together some new links for your pleasure and delectation.
- The title in itself is a little misleading, for this delectation produced for our viewing pleasure is neither about love nor does it appear to have celebrities!
- Anyway, I've put a copy of the article and the review in the post for your delectation and amusement.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!