The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de suprimir
1suprimireliminar(by crossing out) tachardelete as applicable — táchese lo que no corresponda
- But once the dogs of war started howling he deleted the fine print.
- The pharmacy deleted an important ingredient in your blood pressure management when it made this switch.
- I vote that the second half of the film be deleted, re-written, and re-filmed to completely focus on the time spent on The Farm.
- With items such as the sauces, he is more than willing to include or delete ingredients, as he says that everything is made fresh to order.
- For the last time, I'm a (expletive deleted) veteran.
- There's also deleted scenes, trailers, costume design artwork, the lot.
- I'm your dream man/woman (delete as applicable).
- The paragraph referring to the incident has now been deleted in its entirety.
- Government operates best when there are no secrets… I would urge that Section 15 be deleted in its entirety.
- The passage I have highlighted is that which was deleted by amendment with effect from 31st January 2001.
- Since year was not significant in either model, it was deleted from subsequent analysis.
- Cows with valid genotypes for fewer than three markers were deleted from the analysis.
- ‘His name should have been deleted from the list,’ the chairman said yesterday.
- He's the computer genius behind control alt delete.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!