The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of nocivo
1nocivoperjudicialto be deleterious to sth — ser nocivo / perjudicial para algo
- The world situation has had deleterious effects on a couple of international film festivals this week.
- And finally, it examines the deleterious effect that this might have on the performer and the people around them.
- I think, to that degree, it may have had a deleterious effect upon the medium since then.
- Nor do they show evidence of any long-term deleterious effect in children attending day-care from an early age.
- The resulting instability often has deleterious effects on the children of the relationship.
- We should vigorously oppose such a show, which can only have a deleterious effect on the moral and spiritual climate of our city.
- As for carbon dioxide emission - if this does have a deleterious effect, how should we deal with the problem?
- Actions taken because of the fear of this older future are already having deleterious effects for lots of older people.
- In fact, the war itself would have had a deleterious effect on tourism, one would have thought.
- A healthy person can consume a large quantity of water without any deleterious effect.
- Any move is likely to have a deleterious effect on their health and will certainly adversely affect the quality of their life.
- Special tax treatment for health benefits has several deleterious effects.
- Moreover, scientific studies on choking reveal no deleterious after effects.
- It is currently unknown whether the deleterious effects of fats are limited to specific fatty acids.
- So what can be done to wind back the deleterious effects of confidentiality agreements on public safety?
- Some deleterious effects ascribed to lead may include contributions from other metals.
- This type of genetic shuffling may have unpredictable, often deleterious effects.
- In general, these drugs have no deleterious effects on training or competition.
- The virus causes about 1 million deaths a year due to its deleterious effects on the liver.
- The deleterious effect is that there can be no public scrutiny and comment on the conduct of the police investigation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!