The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de deliberante
- This third way of using primary sources engages students in deliberative discussions beginning with a seminal document.
- The exception that proves the rule is the deliberative assembly.
- By that, he included the power to take part in the assembly, the deliberative gathering of all citizens who then voted on proposals in war, peace, and anything else.
- They take a very sober, thoughtful, deliberative look at a situation.
- Brain activity decreased in the dorsolateral prefontal cortex, which is associated with deliberative thought.
- There's something wistfully pinheaded about deliberative democracy - it sounds a lot like law school.
- When we respond emotionally to situations, for example, we usually do so without extensive deliberative thought or analysis.
- Desires are resilient, in this sense, when they are unresponsive to the agent's own deliberative reflection.
- And therefore, it wasn't considered and wasn't part of the deliberative process.
- It's easy to forget that the Senate is considered by some to be a deliberative body.
- This discussion has been about the structure of deliberative commitments.
- It is also deliberative, interactive and empowering.
- And I think on that issue the caucus has to say, no, we will have a deliberative process and look at options to give us a real reform bill.
- Do these not include the expressive and deliberative interests people have in formulating their own conceptions of the good life?
- There's a deliberative process and that decision will be made.
- Do we have jurors kind of freelancing, making their own decisions, not willing to be a part of the deliberative process anymore?
- But science is unsuited to such deliberative processes.
- But at no point does anyone engage in any real deliberative legal analysis about the actual legality of the orders.
- The Senate describes itself, without apparent irony or hint of self-awareness, as the world's greatest deliberative body.
- As such, they're going to be a lot safer, a lot more deliberative, and a lot more intelligent about basic decisions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!