Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1charcutería femininerotisería feminine Southern Conesalsamentaria feminine Colombiasalchichonería feminine Mexico
- Many supermarkets, butcher shops, delicatessens and gourmet food stores spit-roast chickens right on the premises.
- Its central streets boast an eclectic mix of gift shops, boutiques, delicatessens, old-style butchers and bakers plus a high-quality art gallery and fantastic bookshop.
- Born and educated in Wales, she came to Edinburgh in 1985 to study chartered accountancy at Napier University, baking products to sell to delicatessens to fund her studies.
- They can be found in health and wholefood shops, and some delicatessens and supermarkets.
- We also supply lots of local delicatessens farm shops and we also trade at farmers markets.
- Food shops, butchers, bakers, delicatessens and chocolatiers will also be there, promoting the finest produce from England's biggest and most diverse food region.
- Patisseries, delicatessens, cafés, boulangeries and newsagents fully operational by 6.30 am and still going strong at nine at night.
- Bastille Day at the Buffet is a full-day feast of fine wines, fine cheeses, fresh baguettes, escargot and delicatessens that make the mouth water.
- The brothers plan to market the new pies across the region through delicatessens, farm shops and butchers' shops, and at food events and agricultural shows across the country.
- As tastes for more exotic and specialist foods become more commonplace - the delicatessens that brought them here originally are going out of business.
- Most of us really now only come across them in the form of Membrillo, the Spanish quince paste which is so excellent with cheese and found in most good delicatessens.
- We may produce much first-rate food, but there are few really good delicatessens.
- I have already mentioned the Covered Market with its interesting boutiques, array of eating establishments, delicatessens and florists.
- Much of that new spending will be on personal luxuries, with a growth in gourmet delicatessens, luxury coffee bars and designer boutiques.
- In delicatessens, it is customary to offer sample tastes of foods as part of the exchange process.
- However, the traditional herb cheese made with a species of wild garlic gathered in the mountains is as popular as ever, and can be found in delicatessens in Turkey's major cities.
- Close to Stockbridge with its excellent range of delicatessens, eateries and boutiques, the apartments are also well-placed for supermarkets.
- Mixed in with the towering mansion blocks are a veritable bevy of posh cafés and delicatessens with plenty of pavement for sitting outside even in these autumn months.
- The famed preserved lemons can be found in many delicatessens.
- It is available in good delicatessens throughout the state.