The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Each table is fitted with a grill for you to cook the deliciously marinated meat.
- This creation involves char-grilled tenderloin and an extravagance of deliciously caramelized onion.
- Modern hyacinth hybrids are among the most deliciously scented flowers in the garden.
- For just 80 calories a serving, you'll cover your daily calcium needs while enjoying a deliciously filling, nutritious and low-calorie beverage.
- One of my favourite recipes using cardamom pods is a deliciously warming tea which I drink in the winter to ward off colds, coughs and flu.
- The smooth, buttery, melt-in-the-mouth flesh marries deliciously with strong dressings or herbs.
- There is nowhere else in the area which sells deliciously fresh food at such favourable prices.
- Shauna documented her attempts to eat deliciously well on a gluten-free diet.
- The forest was dense and smelled deliciously green.
- Using hot peppers in my garlic-red pepper-olive oil pasta, makes the August heat seem deliciously cool.
2(delightfully)deliciosamentehe's deliciously funny/ironic — tiene un humor delicioso/una ironía deliciosa
- It is a creepy ghost story, deliciously acted for maximum effect.
- What follows is a cross between Easy Rider, Alice in Wonderland, and a deliciously subverted Wizard of Oz.
- As the plot deliciously twists and turns, it becomes more engaging and more human.
- This is deliciously extraverted music, deliciously conducted by Boskovsky.
- It's a dark vision, but one so deliciously well-executed that you can't help but cheer it on.
- This unsettling, spiky, deliciously entertaining little show is a triumphant reminder of why the company has survived so long.
- From blenders to eggbeaters, it's all here, somewhere, in this deliciously jumbled secondhand-cookware store.
- Newton's performance here is nothing short of deliciously delirious.
- It's deliciously grown-up, avoiding slapstick in favour of fortuitous mishap.
- Certainly not Brando's finest hour, but it's deliciously over the top.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!