The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(weather/evening) muy agradable(weather/evening) delicioso(person) encantador(dress) preciosohe's such delightful company — es encantador
- The salmon was moist and succulent, the pastry buttery, rich and golden, delightful.
- And then today some delightful woman decided she would join the plebs and go swimming.
- She was a delightful woman and made a enormous contribution to the council.
- It's a venue for every occasion and one that offers delightful meals for special calendar dates.
- I've eaten all of these recipes, and they are absolutely delightful.
- Even his gloves glowed before him, and he found the sensation quite delightful.
- I found it quite delightful, very different and definitely worth seeing.
- But she parried our questions with a wit that reminds us why we found her mother so delightful.
- The thing I have found most delightful is having friends all over the world.
- This is a truly delightful detached home in an excellent location.
- What a truly delightful prospect to be given the task of editing the entire Eircom phone directory.
- "Well, isn't this a delightful surprise, " Ella purred.
- The extras return to the formula and do not have any delightful surprises.
- My cough sounds delightful like two pieces of sandpaper rubbing together in a rugby brawl.
- Either way, the idea behind it sounds delightful.
- A good cup of hot cocoa sounded delightful at the moment, and Eric licked his lips.
- Anyway, it has also been delightful to be back seeing my loved ones.
- Few come to Italy without thinking that it would be delightful to live there.
- Here, the delightful aroma of tea will envelope and invigorate you.
- Still, it provided some respite from the delightful aroma of cigarettes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!