The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Instead, we see the upper crust and their fabulous lifestyles: fashionably dressed heroes and heroines, luxuriously furnished buildings, de luxe cars, and posh hotels.
- All we are saying is that we aspire to be the finest de luxe hotel in the city.
- What this article does argue is that the first-class or de luxe resort hotel market was not the most profitable or the best long-term investment for the companies.
- They offer a whole range of facials, massage, pedicure, manicure and chiropody treatments, ranging in price from £24 for a basic pedicure to £39 for the super de luxe.
- The standard package includes a de luxe room and champagne on arrival, for £350.
- Theirs was the Prince of Wales carriage, an historic carriage of de luxe suites which smelt of cedar polish.
- The real editor's room - the oak-panelled office on the third floor - is merely de luxe.
- Twenty thousand copies are expected to be published, among which there will be a limited de luxe edition with silk end-sheets bound in gold blocked leather.
- Their resort hotels, like most of their city centre establishments, were aimed at customers seeking first-class or even de luxe accommodation.
- The series was set in Wapping, in what has since become a gentrified landscape, home to prosperous businesses and City types who dwell in its newly built de luxe homes.
- He may have masterminded the design of many of his stock of objects de luxe and automata, but they were made in the workshops of leading craftsmen nearby.
- New this season are two super de luxe suites and a huge ice chandelier above the bar.
1(travel/fly) en clase de lujo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!