The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de demencia
- People with dementia have a degenerative disease of the brain for which there is no cure.
- They support people with conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Early-stage dementia or Alzheimer's disease may be associated with gluten antibodies.
- People with dementia sometimes find it easier to look into memories than fact.
- The higher homocysteine, the higher your chances of a person contracting dementia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!