The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of damajuana
- He was quite proud of it as he had gone to the coop, ‘selected’ the wine, bought several demijohns, and bottled it himself.
- The imported liquor trade confined itself to a relatively narrow coastal strip because the fragile, bulky, heavy bottles and demijohns imposed transport restrictions.
- Its products were landed at a small number of southern coastal ports and in standard cases of bottles and demijohns which could be quickly counted.
- The CD cover features the band members at a dinner table that is loaded with spaghetti, large demijohns of red wine, and chunks of Parmesan cheese.
- There is a smell that reminds me of the wine which used to bubble away in the demijohns on the windowsills of our house.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!