The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de democratizar
- This would be democratised by means of weighted voting: nations' votes would increase according to both the size of their populations and their positions on a global democracy index.
- The union's leaders had angered many delegates by ruling out of order motions calling for the political fund to be democratised - allowing union members to decide how the fund should be spent.
- So in the absence of a planned design, attempts to democratize the international system have been ad hoc, as citizen organizations and economic elites create their own mechanisms of influence.
- It argues that this fund should be democratised so the union's members decide how the money is spent.
- But most of all it requires opening up and democratizing the closed political process.
- That has fed the debate over democratising the unions' political funds.
- I have also consistently supported democratising the union's political fund.
- One motion agreed to democratise the union's political fund by giving the conference responsibility for determining where the fund should be spent.
- Both present principles that would democratize the policy-making process and offer concrete suggestions to realize these principles in practice.
- Before these countries can be truly democratized they need to develop systems that make sense within their particular cultural and historical contexts.
- The State's Government must be democratised and federalised before it aspires for more powers from the Centre.
- The data set used in this analysis is advantageous in this regard because it consists of polities that all possessed a single regime type and have only been democratizing for a short time, providing less of a risk for reverse causality.
- They were deeply linked to democratizing and egalitarian trends, such as labor politics and feminism.
- This is not to say that the regime democratized itself, but that it was an often unwitting contributor to processes that slipped out of its control.
- I suggest we democratize our electoral process in electing a new party chairman by popular vote.
- By democratising global institutions we can make them directly accountable and give them much needed legitimacy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!