Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The limitations of such a view of ‘instinct’ are clearly demonstrable in Freud's writings on art and artists.
- No such compelling reason, proven facts or demonstrable mistake has emerged.
- You will not be disappointed if you are looking for strong direction and, a clear plot and actors with clear, demonstrable talent.
- The only grounds I have [to refuse permission for the trials] is if there is demonstrable scientific evidence to offset the decision.
- There was no apparent increased risk of getting a brain tumour demonstrable that could be related to the use of a mobile phone.
- Perhaps mindful of the demonstrable double standard, however, this time a different reason was given for deleting the post.
- The idea of increasing their already generous remuneration, without demonstrable justification, is outrageous.
- I think it's something that could be resented by students and parents alike, particularly if they didn't believe there was a demonstrable need for it.
- Unless there is demonstrable chance of harm to the child, grandparents should be able to visit their grandchildren.
- The supermarket chain argues that the extension plans will enhance the vitality and viability of the town centre without causing demonstrable harm.
- In principle, continuity is eminently desirable but the principle shrivels if what is being continued doesn't have demonstrable worth.
- But there is no demonstrable shortage of low skilled workers in the United States today.
- These findings show that meditation has a demonstrable neurological effect.
- Group influences on the individual are marked, easily demonstrable and pervasive.
- As far as we know none of them succeeded in any demonstrable way.
- It is demonstrable, for that matter, that poverty and poor health go together.
- He said the campaign, which has been running since May, has had a demonstrable effect on sales.
- They need to make sure that cameras are at sites where their need is demonstrable.
- You need superior technology, but you also need a demonstrable advantage over any competing method of doing business.
- We did not expect that the demonstrable benefits of quite different types of psychotherapy would be so little different.