The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1a demonstrably true/false statement — una afirmación cuya verdad/falsedad es demostrable
- Now in these examples Black didn't do anything demonstrably wrong, yet he still ended up much worse.
- Nutritionally, these foods are demonstrably superior to the industrial versions.
- This conduct was outrageous and confirms he is demonstrably unfit for office.
- While the existence of a "Beatle movement" remains unproven, the existence of huge and enthusiastic Beatle audiences was demonstrably true.
- The bad guy is simply anyone who demonstrably opposes the occupation.
- The tax system is demonstrably biased against genuinely productive investment.
- But there will be no new registration of routes until the operator's performance has demonstrably improved.
- The difference between steroids and all previous performance enhancers was that steroids demonstrably worked - and they worked really well.
- If they can demonstrably prove that they're leaders, then they can be allowed raises.
- This trend has demonstrably reduced the ability of citizens to seek, receive, and impart information.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!