The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of desmitificar
transitive verb demystifies, demystifying, demystified
- I have found that one way of breaking down taboos, is to demystify the subject and to make it more easy to remember.
- The annual event sets out to demystify the subject by making it more accessible and enjoyable.
- The aim is to demystify subjects and there is an emphasis on moving away from professional jargon and universal objectivity.
- It's difficult to demystify my hidden practice of picking and choosing.
- As a whole, these patterns of early modern thought help demystify subject positions that have frequently been perceived as either enigmatic or idiosyncratic.
- Such musical notions as octaves, chords, scales, and keys can all be demystified and understood logically using simple mathematics.
- In smart suit, immaculate blue shirt and plainish tie, Kinski attempts to demystify the complexities of the post-privatisation utility businesses.
- I am not trying to minimize the importance of design any more than I am attempting to demystify the nature of scientific observation.
- They will help users to navigate and access content across all platforms, with a wider remit of helping to demystify technology.
- First, I will discuss the origin of my idea and how it works, then I will attempt to demystify the art of kernel module programming with a few short examples.
- This kind of attempt to demystify intellectuals and artists by relating them to objective social processes is in itself neither misguided nor new.
- As interest in fire walking has grown, he said, scientists have attempted to demystify the phenomenon and tease apart the allure of the ritual.
- We'll attempt to demystify the whisper number and evaluate its importance to you as an individual investor.
- In response to my attempts a few weeks ago to demystify the day-to-day movements in share prices, one reader has asked for a similar explanation of the foreign exchange markets.
- Written with home users in mind, the book aims to demystify computer security and help users to enjoy and a safer and more enjoyable computing experience.
- This book demystifies enterprise architecture and helps organisations recognise real business value through effective implementation.
- He demystifies the equipment to help readers understand the fundamental principles of photography.
- Actually, the job is so huge, the spotlight so hot, the weight of becoming part of history so heavy, that some candidates go through a mental process of demystifying the job, say those who have known presidents and presidential wannabes.
- She is a rigorously skeptical and a profoundly visionary poet, a writer whose demystifying intelligence is matched by a passionate embrace of poetry's rejuvenating power.
- The tears come because one suddenly realises that, in demystifying the belief systems in this inexorable process of enquiry, one's own vantage point is no less prone to attack.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!