The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de negacionista
1(of climate change, the Holocaust)negacionista masculino, femeninoa Holocaust denier — un negacionista del Holocausto
- But if you read on, you find that this only means that some of the long-standing evidence deniers merely keep on denying the evidence.
- Holocaust deniers intentionally blur the distinction between the First Amendment right to speak freely, without government restraint, and the right to publicity, an audience, and scholarly consideration.
- That's the conundrum of the modern skeptics movement: Intelligent Design theorists and deniers of global warming may very well be phonies and scoundrels, but no one is going to debunk them in the classic sense.
- Before you ask, I make distinctions among appearing on a scheduled radio program on which evolution deniers may also appear, engaging in a formal debate with evolution deniers, and actively collaborating with them.
- Since they are deniers, mentioning the divine name is mere words to them.
- For more than a decade now, the climate change deniers have been in retreat, humbled by the thumping weight of scientific evidence against them.
- Unfortunately, Egoyan, in attempting to counter the deniers by chronicling this history, is largely defeated by his fashionable hostility to ‘grand narratives’ and to the objective treatment of historical events.
- When I read Prof. Young's piece, I was immediately taken with the social and intellectual parallels between Holocaust deniers and evolution deniers.
- Lipstadt's book gave an account of the phenomenon of Holocaust denial and described him as a holocaust denier consistent with the themes developed in her book.
- Would they have believed that we have become the rulers rather than the ruled, the conquerors rather than the vanquished, the deniers of independence to others rather than the denied?
- One reason may be that doctors get ground down by pill-focused patients who want quick fixes, and patients who can be superlative deniers about their personal health risks.
- But there were two important exceptions to the long list of deniers.
- There is no difference between them and all kinds of deniers.
1(in fabric)denier masculino15 denier stockings — medias de 15 denier
- It is made of 210 - denier nylon with PVC coating.
- All are constructed of 300 - denier nylon and include lots of value-added features.
- For nylon bags, consider its denier, or thickness.
- Any woman will understand the pure sensual pleasure of silk stockings, or even just really fine denier nylon, if she has ever tried them.
- The shell itself is a three-layer non-porous, breathable membrane and the outer fabric is feathery 30 - denier ripstop nylon.
- We actually sell a 40 denier nylon tricot fabric that we sell the Las Vegas high wire acts for use as a visual fabric.
- All edges are bound and double-stitched and the material is the finest 1,000 - denier Nytaneon nylon.
- The material itself is 1000 denier Nytaneon nylon, double and triple stitched.
- Both the warp yarns have deniers in the range of 50-4000 and the fill yarns have deniers in the range of 150-4000.
- They're made of 600 - denier nylon with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap that has welded steel hardware.
- Construction is a combination of full grain leather and 1,000 denier nylon that's standard in military footwear too.
- The top is a two-button Henley short sleeve baseball and softball shirt, made of a 70 denier, 100% polyester textured mesh fabric.
- In pilot trials, measurements of around 2.0 deniers per filament were obtained.
- The company's best-selling business bag is the Metro Messenger Bag, made of 450 denier ripstop polyester with silver reflective trim across a zippered front pocket.
- You must choose your tights with care - they need to be opaque (as opposed to sheer) and of a high enough denier (thickness of the fabric) for the hairs not to show through.
- They are made of a 100 denier micromesh body, poly porthole mesh yoke and side panels.
- The fabric is needle-punched together with thousands of high-strength denier yarns.
- The higher the denier number, the larger the yarn and, therefore, the heavier and sturdier the fabric.
- The high quality and durability of these items is attributed to the use of 1,000 - denier NyTaneon nylon and the highest quality hardware and construction.
- With sinking hearts, we made a beeline for Buchanan Street and spent two hours buying a chunky-knit cardigan, three pairs of 60 - denier woolly tights and a luminous-yellow stripy vest (half-price).
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!