The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of denigración
- Judges must be free to make decisions, even unpopular ones, without the fear of political interference or public denigration.
- What is puzzling is why the reassertion of a traditional religion should arouse such hostility and denigration.
- Reducing people and foreign cultures to mere symbols for denigration and dismissal is something the best of us strive to avoid.
- Fourier wanted to elevate the status of manual labor, to rescue it from a long-standing tradition of degradation and denigration.
- Most important in this domain was the rejection and denigration individuals experienced in daily life.
- Sacrilege, sleaze and ethnic denigration become hysterically funny in their hands.
- Religious denigration is a source of violence.
- Why are economists silent in the face of such denigration?
- McConnell is good news, but he is already being undermined by sustained denigration.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!