The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of confesional
- Moreover, it would be a mistake to imagine that the extensive denominational press was narrowly sectarian.
- Most school boards taught religion but not denominational doctrine, which was, from the bishops' point of view, bad enough.
- Although secular instruction was given in common, denominational religious teaching was conducted separately.
- Any overtly religious aspects or denominational classes will have to be paid for.
- Does one choose one's cultural and religious orientation over one's denominational heritage?
- Most denominational offices and seminaries have helpful materials and guidance suggestions.
- On my desk are two denominational worship books from successive generations.
- Religious leaders are of two minds about the importance of denominational loyalty.
- Further, congregations need to take with great seriousness their denominational obedience.
- As I said, the opposition to the elections is a national, not a denominational or sectarian, movement.
- Our denominational and confessional traditions differ in the respective emphases given to each of these.
- Two models of denominational affiliation continue to frame most sociological analyses of the schism.
- It must become a studied challenge for theologians, denominational officials, and laity, as well as pastors.
- Even when we celebrate the sacraments in our separate denominational settings, we are doing very ecumenical things.
- His study reveals that American evangelicals, on the other hand, tend to have higher denominational loyalty.
- He changed his denominational affiliation from his parents' Episcopal faith to his wife's Methodism.
- Does denominational identity translate into greater church involvement?
- Leaders and teachers in a variety of churches will learn much about the source of denominational differences.
- The erosion of denominational culture was not, of course, always celebrated.
- Respondents were drawn from Catholic and Protestants denominational backgrounds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!