The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de denominativo
- The denominative verb which is to make an atonement, make reconciliation, or to purge is or Kapar.
- Reproduction of the trademark's distinctive sign, if it is not strictly a denominative trademark.
- One of the main contributions of this thesis concerns the analysis of denominative variation causes in specialised texts.
- A correlation is established and confirmed typologically, between denominative adjective and subject function, on the one hand, and adnominal genitive and the object function, on the other.
- I am not sure if nashaq is a denominative of the cognate noun.
- Generally speaking, the denominative connotes the meaning of ‘to be…,’ ‘to work as…,’ ‘to regard as…,’ ‘to desire…,’ but the real emphasis of the word is on the noun.
- In these cases, an examination in search of precedents is done through a classification specifically developed to the effect, rather than using the normal process applied in the same forms that for a denominative trademark.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!