The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1técnico dental masculino, femeninoprotésico dental masculinoprotésica dental femenino
- Kenny wants to open a chain of dental one-stop shops that would each employ a dentist, dental hygienist and dental technician.
- He started a dental laboratory in Hollywood, and became a dental technician, assisting dentists of Hollywood celebrities.
- Many of the ‘face builders’ - or prosthetic technicians - are dental technicians who learn to create crowns, bridges and braces and then undertake further training.
- During the second half of the century, dental technicians, often working independently in laboratories, fabricated various forms of tooth replacements.
- For years dental technicians have argued that customers should be able to approach them directly for a set of dentures.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!