The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desoxigenar
- Silting, aggravated by autumn leaf fall, had deoxygenated the water but the conservation-keen couple were reluctant to restore the tarn until they knew more about its history.
- This non-invasive device uses a combination red and infra-red light passed through a patient's finger to determine a ratio of oxygenated and deoxygenated hemoglobin.
- The right ventricle then pumps deoxygenated blood through the pulmonic valve and back to the lungs.
- The right side of the heart receives deoxygenated blood though the veins.
- Remember the floods, which brought deoxygenated water with rotting vegetation that smells like raw sewerage to Ballina, and killed all the fish in the Richmond?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!