The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dependencia
- But James aimed to free the crown from any dependence on its subjects.
- The importance of sea control has increased with the world's growing dependence on international trade and ocean resources.
- Her mental condition slowly deteriorates with her growing dependence on a fantasy she is unable to control.
- The writers were sometimes aware of other romances on the subject and often indicate their dependence on Chretien or other sources.
- Is corn ethanol the way to reduce our dependence on foreign oil?
- His dependence on a more capable partner may have prevented him from gaining a deep understanding of how to solve both problems.
- Direct state funding of aid agencies to undertake such activities is a growing trend, as is overall dependence on government coffers.
- Implemented citywide, it could reduce by half this arid city's expensive dependence on imported water.
- Despite continued Chinese dependence on larger, extended families, the nuclear family is most pervasive in Macau.
- During his presidency education expanded and the government made efforts to diversify the economy to release Zambia from its dependence on copper.
- The explorers' frequent journal references to their horses are testimony to their dependence on those tough, grass-fed animals.
- Garages at the rear of homes free the front of the property for human interaction and decrease dependence on the automobile.
- But our dependence on motor vehicles powered by fossil fuels incurs an array of external costs to the environment and the public's health.
- Because of our great dependence on science, we assume that humanity should have the means to deal with any catastrophe.
- The money is divided among tobacco producing counties in Kentucky based on their economic dependence on the crop.
- The cornea is reshaped to reduce the patient's dependence on glasses.
- This dependence on imports has prodded the nation into tremendous achievements in improved efficiency.
- One fact unites all home schoolers: dependence on the efforts of mothers.
- The changed orientation of government was exemplified in the monarchy's new dependence on parliamentary taxes rather than feudal dues.
- Choices made within these relationships, he argued, may give rise to the financial dependence of one partner on the other.
- As with the Chinese, the Japanese family also plays a key role in maintaining social stability, dependence, and mutual support.
- What she chooses is true love and financial dependence - outside marriage.
- Of great relevance to the story is the financial dependence of the university.
- As a policy for financial independence of women, it creates financial dependence.
- The predominance of wives among petitioners is due to their greater financial dependence.
- The aim of the Brothers of Charity is to support each participant in a successful transition from dependence to independence.
- Essentially, it is designed to provide protection where there is a financial dependence.
- Paternalism fosters passivity and dependence, saps self confidence, and undermines people's ability to cope.
- Their community has a strength, built upon trust and mutual dependence.
- The disease frequently results in increasing dependence upon others for both social and practical support.
- The dependence of the US on financial inflows from the rest of the world is starting to cause concern in some financial circles.
- The deeper challenge is how to provide support in ways that challenge dependence.
- In the United Kingdom they face the effects of poverty, dependence, and lack of cohesive social support.
- Self help support programmes provide temporary help and not life long dependence.
- Thirdly, placements in supported housing at varying levels of dependence have increased enormously.
- He adds that, towards the end of last year, the company became cashflow - positive, reducing its dependence on external funding.
- His big moment is when he lashes out at Joe in frustration because of his lost arm and his dependence on his brother's charity.
- Instead, they want to reduce dependence on debt during uncertain times.
- On the other hand, he had to take into account the country's strong economic dependence on Russia.
(addiction)dependencia femeninohis dependence on morphine — su dependencia de la morfina
- Injections are also being developed to help tackle other serious addictions, including drugs dependence.
- Lifetime risks and correlates for both alcohol and drug abuse and dependence were estimated.
- With proper and timely treatment the victim of alcohol dependence can beat his addiction and lead a useful, productive life.
- While it does not produce a physical addiction, psychological dependence is quite common.
- Similarly, substance abuse counseling will refer to the treatment of drug abuse and dependence.
- No other sociodemographic variables were significantly associated with recent drug dependence.
- The law allowed for the suspension of penalties if the offender agreed to enter a treatment program for drug dependence.
- Future research might focus on how to improve procedures assessing drug use and dependence in offenders.
- Tricyclic antidepressants don't cause dependence or addiction, but they can make you drowsy.
- Nicotine is the substance in tobacco that is capable of causing addiction or dependence.
- They said this may boost the effects of physiological processes which lead to dependence and addiction.
- This increases both health risks and the likelihood of dependence or addiction.
- The self-medication hypothesis of addictive disorders: focus on heroin and cocaine dependence.
- Patients with a past or present history of addiction or dependence on opioids account for the majority of these reports.
- Treatment for alcohol abuse or dependence may include outpatient detoxification.
- It is believed that prevention will help to deter drug abuse or the intensification of dependence.
- The popular view is that cannabis is not a drug of dependence because it does not have a clearly defined withdrawal syndrome.
- Doctors are very cautious about prescribing sleeping pills to patients, since they often lead to serious drug dependence.
- It is a cure with permanent remission from the symptoms of drug dependence.
- Methadone is also used to help some people control their dependence on heroin or other narcotics.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!