The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of representar
- As in a disaster movie, the lives are depicted as parallel narratives, hinged on the impending disaster.
- Eltham is sometimes depicted as a deprived area with few recreation venues and nothing to offer children.
- Perhaps it is for this reason that hill running is sometimes depicted as an obscure offshoot of mainstream athletics.
- They have been depicted as failing as human beings, as moral beings, in these respects.
- Yet, the incident was depicted as another example of a farmer abusing his worker.
- Yet he implored that the Indian Empire should not be depicted as an exclusive commercial concern.
- Since the eighteenth century, the depressed person had been depicted as attention-seeking.
- The tribute does not applaud or pay homage to the people who are depicted as maids, but to their servitude.
- He's depicted as a lonely man who doesn't even take the time to enjoy the money he makes.
- Factory workers are depicted as work-shy and devious, company directors as unscrupulous.
- Her relationship with William was depicted as a love affair, involving many partings and returns from war.
- Domestic and international politics were depicted as opposite sides of the same coin.
- He belonged to the noble or warrior caste and is depicted as wealthy and indulgent towards his son.
- Chimpanzees have been depicted as killer apes whereas they are really more than that.
- Words fail to depict the pain and suffering of that memory.
- Describe how the film depicts the mental process or expression, and why the film is so effective in doing so.
- Canadians are no longer depicted as being any one cultural background, race or heritage.
- The miser is at times depicted as an unhappy man bringing misery not only to himself but also to others.
- Today such sentiments tend to be treated with scepticism, if not depicted as elitist.
- The words depict Rose as an art model from the Bronx transported to Greenwich Village.
- The four-metre wide painting depicts a typical Lowry scene of Victorian life in a northern cotton town.
- The food is traditional hearty Saxon fair, and there are paintings on the wall depicting scenes from the play.
- All Arthur had was the rights to the novel and a portfolio of paintings depicting possible scenes.
- The earliest known painting to depict a Shakespearean scene is being bought by the National Trust, it was announced today.
- The paintings depict scenes from Hindu mythology and the colours would never fade.
- Bung Karno was drawn to paintings depicting heroism because he was always engaged in struggle.
- Urquhart pointed out the painting Henry was receiving depicts a father and son hunting high in the mountains.
- Her paintings include a painting that depicts a group of women in tears.
- The viewer is first confronted with a painting depicting a large telephone.
- A touching painting was the one depicting motherhood made in canvas by K. Kumaran.
- The installations featured short films and paintings depicting the band members by Shepard Fairey.
- The exhibition showed a number of paintings, depicting a wide spectrum of society.
- His mould paintings depicted a range of subjects including a ballerina, the house he lived in and a guardsman.
- This painting depicted a group of city guardsmen awaiting the command to fall in line.
- Her paintings depict the rugged beauty of Inishmurray and the medium she uses is watercolour.
- Paintings of Timothy Thilakumar depict his deep attachment for flowers and woods.
- She was in and out of hospital for the rest of her life and her paintings often depict her suffering.
- The painting depicts various containers and bottles on an old varnished counter.
- The painting depicts the last journey of the Temeraire, a famous warship sold by the Royal Navy in 1838.
- The city art museum, the Herbert Gallery, is nearby, and houses several paintings depicting the Godiva story.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!