The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of despliegue
- The end of the Cold War produced significant changes in nuclear-force deployments and war plans, if not in strategy.
- They are preparing for the arrival of the UN's Stand-By High-Readiness Brigade, a non-standing, multi-national rapid deployment force.
- THE US has recognised the officer who oversaw the first Australian fighter deployment into a war zone since the Korean War.
- A majority of Australians had disapproved of the troop deployment.
- And better armies are meaningless without a decision-making structure to allow quick deployment.
- European powers wanted to ask the Security Council to authorize the deployment.
- She ordered the deployment of more police and troops into the area to restore order.
- On one mission, the Major, whose deployment ended in April, negotiated with villagers to trade weapons for food.
- Squadrons affected by the deployment have plans to deal with the absence of so many people.
- Three military units are being sent for yearlong deployments.
2 formal(distribution, use)utilización feminine
- The following recommendations are designed to accelerate broadband deployment in communities across the country.
- And because Terion hosts the application through a secure Web site, deployment is fast.
- Their knowledge was incredible, and their experience with equipment and deployment was remarkable.
- The NCC has recently concluded its work and done an excellent job in creating standards to facilitate successful system deployment.
- As well as its widespread deployment in broadcasting, mobile text culture has been the language of prosaic, everyday transactions.
- He predicted widespread packet-based telephony deployments in 2001.
- Ideally, the software solution would be designed to allow phased deployment to support organizations that wish to implement the strategy gradually.
- The planning mode enables senior operators to develop database or deployment plans to meet specific network communication requirements.
- Frequently assumed to be a training issue, deployment has shown that the software is the primary problem.
- Further, advances in photonics and additional fiber deployment appear to allow for a doubling of network capacity each year for the next decade.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!