The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de deponente
1also deponent verbLingüísticadeponente masculinoverbo deponente masculino
- Just because an active form doesn't exist in the relatively small corpus of the New Testament, this is no reason to deem a verb deponent.
- When one examines the ‘passive deponent’ verbs in question, they are a subset of the eighty-five-plus verbs that we have argued are true middles, not deponents.
- Mounce gives the figure of approximately seventy-five percent of the middle forms in the NT should be classified as deponent.
2Derechodeponente masculino, femenino
- I understand from the affidavits that the various deponents have inconvenienced themselves by coming to the Court today.
- The deponents to these affidavits state that they have suffered injuries which were not fully compensated for under the prior settlements.
- You are the deponent of the affidavit which you have provided to the Court Registry in support of the application?
- The adoption of such a test would sometimes require the trial of an issue or at least cross-examination of deponents to affidavits.
- If that is what the deponent of this affidavit wants to say, I want to cross-examine him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!