The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de despoblación
- They seem to envisage an irreversible downward spiral leading to the depopulation of Australia.
- He argued forcefully against the depopulation of rural villages.
- The biggest challenge facing the agency is the depopulation and economic decline in peripheral areas.
- The Roman Empire seems to have collapsed largely because of depopulation and epidemics.
- The accelerating house prices and environmental destruction in the east of the island is mirrored by depopulation in the west.
- However, in rural lowland constituencies there is a widespread feeling that core issues such as depopulation, infrastructure and access get overlooked.
- During the first half of the current decade, the pace of depopulation actually increased in many places.
- He claimed that such a scheme would help prevent further rural depopulation.
- Many regions have suffered depopulation precisely because of the declining job prospects and poor infrastructure available.
- The future of Irish rural life depends upon effective measures to reverse depopulation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!